Hacking a Facebook account by online websites

Facebook Hacking - Is it legit?

Facebook Hacking

During my research on hacking, I came across various websites which claim to hack facebook accounts. These websites are, obviously fake. Well, almost always. 

That being said, there are some websites on the internet which are legit. These websites don't claim to hack facebook passwords with one click. That sort of hacking is impossible. It's not that easy and if such a method even existed in the past, it would have taken facebook exactly 1 hour to track it down and fix it. They have teams of highly advanced and multiple security teams which specialize in hacking. 

Nonetheless, there are some websites which hack facebook accounts by other hacking techniques which have been available from the start of computing era. These techniques range from phishing, cookie retrieval, keylogging and various other techniques. Today we are going to discuss one such website which hacks facebook accounts using these techniques.

fb-onlinehack.com - A facebook account hacking website

This is a recent facebook hacking website which has recently become very famous over the internet. This is due to the fact that it offers such a high success rate when it comes to hacking facebook account. But is it actually legit? 

fb-onlinehack.com Screenshot

In the past, we have discussed other websites to hack facebook account. These websites offer success rates which are not as high as this website. The success rates of fb-onlinehack.com is high due to the fact that they personally monitor and take their time in learning the weakness in security of their victims account. 

I tried to use their service on my own account and found out that they start with a simple phishing attack to the facebook account. They sent me a message from a very legit looking id with one of my friends added. Then they sent me a link to open in my browser. Once I opened the link, I found myself logged out of facebook account and was presented with identical facebook page. I knew in a instance this was a phishing attack. I retyped facebook.com in address bar and it opened logged in.

Anatomy of a phishing attack


Next, they tried sending me a link which they must have used to track my ip and browser configuration. My browser was not secured at the time and a file started to download. It was a zip file. Out of curiosity I opened the file. Nothing happened but after about 1 hour, I received an email from fb-onlinehack.com that account has been successfully hacked. To my wonder, the password which they sent me was exactly my password of facebook.


I was hacked most probably using a trojan horse. And using this website I successfully hacked 2 of my friends. To summarize, this website is one of the legit websites to hack facebook. 

Comments

  1. it's not working this is a fack

    ReplyDelete
  2. REQUIRE SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL HACKER;
    CYBER.LORD1010@gmail.com is the lead way to various hacking exploration and I am the master in charge

    and with me everything is possible, my job is with 100% guarantee and the security of my

    client is my upmost priority.
    contact me for the following Services:
    University grades changing / Admin(staff) account hack

    -professional hacking into institutional servers
    -keylogging
    -University grades changing / Admin(staff) account hack
    -Access/Password (facebook, instagram, bbm,Skype, snapchat, twitter, badoo, Word Press,zoosk,

    various blogs, icloud, apple accounts etc.)
    -clearing of criminal records
    -email accounts hack ( gmail,yahoomail,hotmail )
    -breach of web host servers
    -Databases hack
    -Individual computers hack
    -application cracks
    -Burner Numbers hack
    -Tracking of Scammer Accounts
    -Password retrieval to any portal site (Username and password)
    You can reach us anytime via our
    Contact mail:CYBER.LORD1010@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you really need a professional hackers to hack your cheating boyfriend's/girlfriend's/spouse phone, whatsapp, facebook, Or credit score upgrade, I would recommend hack.truth team they have proven to be trustworthy, their jobs are fast and affordable. they have carried out over 3 job for me including helping me hack my ex wife's mobile phone and i can't forget when they cleared my credit card debts and improved my credit score to 750. I can put my money on them at anytime!. they are one of the best out there. Spreading the word as my little favor to them for all have done for me. Thank you hack.truth team you can reach here hack.truth77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Hack other Facebook Account